Are you thinking of applying for a funding opportunity? Let us know as soon as you can. We need 5 days to process your requests. Here is information about our grant and funding support process:
- Applicant contacts the Promise Zone at PZone@phila.govfor a Letter of Support (LOS) and fills out a Proposed Outcomes Form (POF) at least 5 days in advance.
- Applicant returns the POF, along with any additional information requested to Promise Zone staff.
- Promise Zone staff reviews and inputs the POF information into the Promise Zone grants database.
- Upon approval, a Promise Zone staff emails a signed LOS, HUD form, or etc. back to the applicant.
- Promise Zone staff will follow up with applicant after the expected notification date. The applicant will indicate grant status.