Philadelphia residents can get free help from a benefits expert, including completing applications, organizing key documents, and tracking their applications’ status.
Residents can call (844) 848-4376 or visit a BenePhilly Center listed below to get free, one-on-one professional support to enroll in more than 20 public benefits and services.
Nine BenePhilly Centers are located at seven community-based organizations throughout Philadelphia, including:
- Catholic Social Services:
- Impact Services:
- People’s Emergency Center (in the Families First Building):
- (215) 382-7523 | 3939 Warren Street | Mon, Tues, Fri: 9am-5pm; Wed: 11am-7pm; Thurs: 1pm-5pm; Sat: 10am-2pm
- Philadelphia FIGHT:
- (215) 985-4448 | 1233 Locust Street | Mon and Wed: 8am-5pm; Tues and Thurs: 8am-7pm; Fri: 9am-5pm
- Project HOME:
- (215) 232-7272 | 1515 Fairmount Avenue | Mon-Wed: 9am-6:30pm; Thurs, Fri: 9am-5pm; Every other Sat: 9am-12pm
- Utilities Emergency Services Fund (UESF):
- (215) 972-5170 | 1608 Walnut St Suite 600 | Mon-Wed: 9am-7:30pm; Thurs: 9am-5pm; Fri: 9am-3pm
- United Communities Southeast Philadelphia (in the Houston Center):
- (215) 467-5136 | 2029 S. 8th Street | Mon-Wed: 10am-7pm; Thurs-Fri: 9am-4pm