BenePhilly offers FREE one-on-one enrollment support to help Philadelphia residents apply for over 20 public benefits. Trained counselors assist with completing applications, organizing key documents, and tracking their applications’ status.
Learn more and apply today by calling 844- 848-4376 (170+ languages supported) or by visiting a BenePhilly Center listed below.
This project is a joint initiative of the Office of Community Empowerment & Opportunity and Benefit Data Trust (BDT), a national nonprofit organization committed to transforming how individuals in need access essential benefits and services.
|Get Application Assistance With:|
|Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)||Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP)|
|Health Insurance Programs (Medicaid, CHIP, QHP)||Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)|
|Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)||Medicare Extra Help Low Income Subsidy (LIS)|
|PACE/NET Prescription Assistance||Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)|
|Tax Filing Assistance||City Property Taxes: Homestead Exemption, LOOP, Senior Tax Freeze|
|State Property Tax/Rent Rebate (PTRR)||Unemployment Insurance (UI)|
|City Utility Assistance: Gas, Electric, Water, and Senior Low-Income Programs||Child Care Tax Credit|
|Get Screenings & Referrals for:|
|Women, Infants and Children (WIC)||Social Security (SSDI, SSI)|
BenePhilly Centers are located at the following community-based organizations:
- Catholic Social Services:
- Impact Services:
- Philadelphia FIGHT:
- (215) 985-4851 | 1207 Chestnut Street, 3rd Fl. | Mon, Wed, Fri: 9am-5pm; Thurs: 12pm-8pm; Sat: 10am-2pm
- Project HOME:
- (215) 232-7272 | 1515 Fairmount Avenue | Mon-Wed: 9am-6:30pm; Thurs, Fri: 9am-5pm; Every other Sat: 9am-12pm
- Utilities Emergency Services Fund (UESF):
- (215) 814-6839 | 1608 Walnut St Suite 600 | Mon-Wed: 9am-6:30pm
- United Communities Southeast Philadelphia (in the Houston Center):
- (215) 468-1645 ext. 200 | 2029 S. 8th Street | Mon-Wed: 10am-6pm; Thurs-Fri: 9am-5pm
- City of Philadelphia – Municipal Services Building (two locations)
- 215-686-2734 | 1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Concourse | Mon, Wed, Fri: 10am – 3pm
- 215-685-9745 | 2761 N. 22nd Street | Mon- Thurs: 10am – 3pm
In addition to full service BenePhilly Centers, CEO operates a mobile Benefits Access Unit, made up of CEO staff members who are deployed at public offices and non-profit social services organizations through the city. The mobile Benefits Access Unit has regular hours at the City of Philadelphia, Municipal Services Building, located at 2761 North 22nd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19132.